Tuesday, May 20, 2008

May Long Weekend In Powell River


Grandma Dar got 2 new kitties and Jacob was really interested in their scratching post, he tried to climb inside!

Jacob and Dad on the ride-on
Too cute! Jacob was obsessed with the kitties, he was like Elvira "I want to love them and squeeze them!" Now that we're home he keeps trying to pull the cats on his lap, but they won't have it!
Well we headed to PR for the long beautiful weekend. We had a bbq at he park (which i'll post pics from later). Grandma bought Jacob a pool (pics to follow). Jacob had an allergic reaction the sunscreen, he's getting better now, but he was cover from head to toe in a scally rash!! poor guy!! Jacob had lot's of fun tormenting the new kitties!! Glad I didn't bring one home!!
I'll add more pics later.
P.S. Our friend Kat and Joe had their first baby on Saturday!! A baby boy, Benjamin - 9lbs!!! Way to go guys!!

No comments: