Friday, May 2, 2008

Fun at the park...

Jacob climbing the ladder to the slide, all by himself!
Jacob, Linkyn and Nikao
The first time in his life that he fell asleep in his highchair, after I tried to get him to nap for over 2 hours! go figure!!
Our backyard project is almost complete. Our neighbour is putting up the fence panels and with all this rain will have lush green grass in no time!
The only thing left to complete is to fix the back gate, as Jacob keeps trying to escape across the alley to the neighbours house.

Just a quick update as it's time for Jacob to go to bed...we had our ultrasound last Friday and I'm not as far along as I wished that I was...I'll be 10 weeks this coming Monday with a due date of December 1st...hopefully no sooner, as we don't want to babies born on the same day and that's pretty close to November 27th.

Dave took Jacob on their first road trip to Powell River, this past Monday and Tuesday, as Dave had to go for work. I couldn't go 'cause I had to work Monday night. Jacob had a great time with Grandma and Grandpa Fair. It was also Dave's 29th birthday while they were there, which was really nice for him, he got a nice dinner and cake with his family!

Talk to you all soon
wendy and jacob (dave's still at work)

1 comment:

sheena robertson said...

a december baby...it means another christmas of the family fightong over who gets to hold the baby haha...and ofcourse I wont get to cause I live closest to you