Well we had Auntie Carolyn and Blake visiting last weekend and this weekend we have more visitors coming...Grandma Dar, Grandpa Doug, Uncle Danny, Auntie Jenn, Elvis?? and maybe even Auntie Sam. It's a good thing that we have a big house!!
To update, we went swimming last week and Jacob was pretty overwhelmed by the pool but I think that he loved it. He was pretty quiet, which is unlike him, as we floated around and by the end he was kicking and starting to be more vocal. We may go back today with Mel and the kids if I can get the house cleaned up and get my s*%! together in time.
To update, we went swimming last week and Jacob was pretty overwhelmed by the pool but I think that he loved it. He was pretty quiet, which is unlike him, as we floated around and by the end he was kicking and starting to be more vocal. We may go back today with Mel and the kids if I can get the house cleaned up and get my s*%! together in time.
Jacob is still teething like crazy!! He's constantly drooling and putting everything in his mouth. I don't think that he's growing as fast anymore...we're going to see Dr. Schulson tomorrow so we'll weigh him and let you know.
Gotta get back to cleaning.
xo wendy and jacob
2 comments:
thats such a cute pic of jacob!!! Swimming sounds like it was fun...jacob is such a water baby!!
talk to you guys soon xoxo
Hey you, if it's nice out I think we should take them outside and get some shots of them together somewhere fun. Maybe we'll get lady link in on it too. I'll check the weather and see what we're lookin' at.
Post a Comment