Friday, March 2, 2007

I can't believe it's snowing again...




Wow, what is up with this weather?? Even Jacob thinks it's blaa.. thankfully the snow isn't sticking right now. We still have a couple inches from our freak storm that we had a couple days ago...I can't wait for summer!!

Nothing much new to report with our little man. He's still sleeping pretty good through the night which is very nice!!

I've posted some pictures that I took this morning...check out the cool camo pants (thanks auntie katie!).

We've got errands and running around to do this afternoon so hopefully this snow buggers off!!

Talk to you all soon.

xoxo wendy and jacob
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREAT GRAMA!!! WE LOVE YOU!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much of a little boy he looks like Wend. Those cammo pants are so cool, and he looks so sweet sitting there. You've got a total sweetheart on your hands. Lots of love, see you when we get from Protection.