
Hey everyone...just thought i'd add a message because I haven't done one in a couple days. I don't really have much to say...Jacob really loves the Canucks...it's so funny...when the game is on he'll settle down and listen to the comentator. Dave figures that he recognizes the voice from when he was in the womb 'cause I was forced to watch a lot of games. Anyhoo...i'm just sitting here waiting for the little monkey to wake up from his nap so I can go to Costco. We went for dinner at Robert and Jenna's last night, their baby is so tiny...Jacob was never that small. Jenna and I switched, she could barely pick Jacob up and I didn't know how to hold Brooklyn 'cause she was so small. lol...Jacob had another crying fit like on my birthday last night. I had to go pick up Danny and Jen from the ferry and the boat was 45 mins late, Jacob screamed in the waiting area forever, I'm sure everyone their really appreciated it!! I'm thinking that it may be his teeth and not his tummy...I gave him some teething homeopathy and within 1/2 hour he calmed down and was fine for the rest of the night. Crazy stuff, he's growing so fast!!
Talk to you all later
xoxo wendy and jake
2 comments:
It was nice to see your guys today!!! I still cant get over how big jacob is!!! Im going to have to start working out if I want to carry him around!! haha
see you again soon
I ment "you" guys not "your" guys...even tho I was visiting your guy
Post a Comment