Thursday, February 22, 2007

17lbs 14oz...



Wow, we just weighed Jacob today and he is now 17lbs 14oz...he's not even 3 months old yet and he's already almost doubled his birth weight, which he's not supposed to do until he's 6 months old. Apparently my milk has some crazy growth hormones in it! Looks like he'll be competing with his uncle sam for biggest kid in the family if he keeps this up! Nana T was telling us that Sam was 18lbs when he was 3 months, now he's 14 and 6'4" yikes.

He's changing every day...he seems to have found his voice lately and it includes a very high pitched scream!! how fun!! I guess it's pay back for all those little ones that I taught to scream.

I've attached some pictures of Jacob in his bath attire...his first bathrobe (thanks Jilly) and his first bath slippers (thanks auntie Suzi). Jacob now likes to shower with his Dad...he's definately a water boy! It's going to be lots of fun this summer on Savory and at the Lake!!

Talk to you all later

xo Wendy and Jacob "screamer" Fair

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww that bathrobe is soooo cute, and yes he is a big boy. So heavy to carry around, I dont know how you do it!