




Congratulations to Robert and Jenna on the birth of their new baby girl Brooklynn Avery D'Onofrio. Brooklynn was born January 30th at 3:43, she weighed in at 7lbs 12oz and was 20"long. Brooklynn and Jenna are both doing awesome and should be going home today. We went to visit them last night at the hospital so i've attached some pics! We are so excited to get Jacob and Brooklynn together to take some pictures, Jacob is a house compared to her!!
While we were at the hospital, Jacob stayed with Grama and Grampa Warwick and had another interesting night. We were only gone for 1 hour, he screamed the entire time and could not be consoled by anyone. He continued to scream when we got back until Dave finally got him to sleep almost 3 hours later. It was very unlike Jacob, he was screaming like he was in pain and we figure that it must have been his tummy, I had a burrito for lunch that must not have agreed with him. I was waiting for his head to start spinning around, it was horrible. So much for Jacob taking it easy on me for my birthday!! My mom said that that was how I used to scream every night for 18 months, I would have lost my mind!! Poor Grama is going to get a complex if Jacob keeps it up. We'll have to try another Grama one of these days, any takers?
xo wendy and jacob
2 comments:
Awwww congrats to them!!!! What a cutie and I LOVE that name. Hopefully Ill get to meet her soon!
Byeeee
Say hi and CONGRATULATIONS to Jenna,Rob and Brooklyn. Sorry we missed your birthday. Hope you had a special day even though Jacob was not coorperating.
i'll watch him next weekend and see how he does for me.
see you guys soon.
love mom
GRAMMPA DOUG SAYS HI AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOO.....
Post a Comment