Thursday, January 25, 2007

Update #4


Hey guys...so Jacob had an interesting night at Grama Di and Grampa Jim's...within 1.5 hours he filled his diaper, puked all over grama, started choking, had a crying fit and fell asleep...poor grama and grampa!! lol Yesterday we went to Vancouver for the day to visit a friend from Oregon and her little guy who is 9 months, I'll post pictures of the 2 of them when I get them, they were pretty cute. Unforntunately, I forgot to bring a stroller or snuggily and had to pack "little" Jake for 3 hours of shopping on Robson, my poor shoulders. I packed 2 bags, including about 10 outfits because you never know how much stuff he's going to go through, sure enough, he wore the same onsie and outfit all day- go figure!! For those of you who live in Van, don't be mad at us, we headed over on the 6:30am ferry and came back on the 5:00pm...sorry that we didn't have more time to visit more people... sorry Sar...I felt especially guilty because we were right up the street from your house but you were at work!! Dave, Jake and I will be heading over for a weekend in Van probably in March so we can do some visiting. Anyways, I'm not even sure if anyone is reading this...leave a comment if you do check it out!! Talk to you all soon. xoxo Wendy and Jake

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE that sweater Jacob is wearing, its soooooo cute! And poor Diana and Jim, haha. Not a good hour and a half for Jacob !

Anonymous said...

Finally.. I found te website!
He looks sooo cute and YES he is sooo big!
It's fun to read your stories. We'll keep in touch!
A big kiss to Jabob from Holland!

An

sheena robertson said...

yahoo I finally figured out how to leave a comment!!
Jacob is growing so fast!! and is soo cute!! Sounds like you guys have been having lots of fun!!