Monday, January 22, 2007

8 weeks old today...



Wow, I can't even believe that it was 8 weeks ago today that Jacob was born...we had just gotten home right about now...time sure flies. Jacob is still growing like a weed, i know that he isn't going to stop but i'm hoping that he's going to slow down some time soon as he is now fitting into his 6 month sleepers. I suspect that he is starting to teeth, he's cranky, likes to gnaw on my fingers and he's drooling lot's...that will just be crazy if his teeth come in already!!

We went to Uncle Jordan and Auntie Jess's house for yummy homemade suishi last night!! Thanks guys, it was delicious.

Today we're going to meet Dr. Schulson for the first time and tonight Grama Diana and Grampa Jim are looking after Jacob for the first time so I can take Jada to puppy classes and Dave can go to a fire meeting. Wish them luck!!


Anyways, I should go have a shower before Jacob wakes up.

Talk to you all soon.


I'm going to post a picture of Jacob today and one from the day he was born.


xoxo wendy and jacob

No comments: