Friday, February 13, 2009

Time to update the blog...

Chunky Monkey.


J&T with their cousins Morgan & Kaleb Gadd.
Well, I thought it was time to give our blog a bit of an update. Hope you all enjoy the music and new look!
Not much to report. Taylor is going to be 10 weeks old tomorrow, I can't believe how fast time flies!! He had his first dr's appointment last monday and he now weights 15lbs 15 1/2oz..taking after his brother in the size department! He's smiling and laughing and loves to watch his big brother. Jacob adores Taylor, the first words out of his mouth in the morning or after a nap are "Taylor, where's Taylor? Taylor wake??" I've been working on teaching Jacob how to wisper, so that he's not constantly waking taylor up...so now when I say "what does your whisper voice sound like?" he puts his finger to his lips and says "shhhhh taylor sleeping" - then he usually yells his next sentence! lol..
Dave is away working for 10 days, he'll be back next thursday. Jacob and I have both had a horrible flu this week but luckily Taylor was not affected!
The boys are both asleep and I should get there too!
ttyl
xo wendy

1 comment:

sheena robertson said...

hahaha I love that you put pass it on!!....best song in the whole wide world!!