Monday, December 15, 2008

Well I must be psychic!!!











So after completing my last blog entry, I woke up at 5:30am the next morning in labour!! Woohoo...2 days early!!! Taylor Evan Fair was born November 29th, 2008 at 1:48pm!

He's doing awesome and growing like a weed, as only my kids can do!! Jacob is a very loving big brother, almost too loving, and he doesn't really understand his own strength so at times he can be a bit rough with the little guy!!

The past couple weeks have been a big adjustment, but we're starting to get the hang of it. It's amazing how fast Jacob has grown up in just the past 2 weeks, his words are really coming along, he'll copy any word you ask him to try; he's also started to pee on the potty!! I've been plying him with popsicles and gummy bears and it seems to be working!!

No comments: