Thursday, October 2, 2008

More summer pictures...

Brooklyn and Jacob have been having lot's of play dates. They actually play really well together, when they aren't fighting over toys, but they are learning to work it out and to share.
Brooklyn has tonnes of words and Jacob is picking up on them. He finally says "peas" and "dooda" - which is thank you.
Jacob is obsessed with Great Gramma's shall.
Jacob refused to sleep when it was nap time, so at about 4:45pm, while I was putting dinner together, he curled up on the chair and passed out. I left him there until Dave came home - he couldn't believe it.
Jacob was not a happy camper when he was woken up.

Playing with my cousins at Gramma and Grampa's house.
Ericka and Xander dressed up in costumes and were running around the yard....suddenly Jacob decided that he was absolutely terrified of Ericka in her tiger costume and we heard a blood currdiling (sp?) "Mommmmmmyyyyyy" - it was hillarious.

So that's it for updated pictures. I will try to stay more current. Who knows when i'll find the time once the new baby arrives?!
Talk to you all soon.
Wendy & Jacob

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I cant believe he feel asleep on the chair like that! Soooo funny!