Brooklyn and Jacob cruising in the Bug!Jacob is growing and changing every day! He's saying "hi", "Mom", "Dad" and a lot of jibberish...he laughs at his own conversations, so he obviously understands what he's saying!!
We've been going swimming almost every week, Jacob is very quiet at the pool, he sits back and watches what's going on. He loves the water though!!
We've also been going to Strong Starts, play group at the elementary school near by. Jacob loves it, he's so busy and gets into everything but it's nice to get ideas for things that he might like to do at home.
We just finished a Kindermusic class, which Jacob loved!! He really loves music, maybe he'll play the drums one day like his Grampa Doug or the guitar like Uncle Lenny!!
Anyways, Jacob's asleep and Dave's in Vancouver so it's time for some "me" time...or maybe i'll just go to bed since Jacob is still getting me up at least twice during the night!! 14 months with no sleep, good times!!
xo wendy
4 comments:
Awww I never knew you could do classes like that at such a young age. Fun!! Jacob is getting so big so fast!!
I can't believe how big Jacob is also!!!
Nope, no walking on our end, I have the child that will never walk it seems like .. hahaha
She is right there but doesn't seem to want to take that leap and do it on her own.
How are things with Jacob walking?? Must keep you alot busier now at times I bet!!
I think its time for an update, its been over a month now..... :)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Livros e Revistas, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://livros-e-revistas.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment