Tuesday, April 3, 2007

We've had a roll over...

Jacob sleeping on Dad's shoulder.

Jacob being attacked by Linkyn. lol


Jacob's older cousin James...10 months and just started walking.


Uncle Kyle, Jacob, James and Mom.


Jacob finally rolled over from his belly to his back while he was laying on his mat on Thursday. He rolled twice and I caught the second time on video which was a good thing because he hasn't done it again since! It was so cute...I need to figure out how to post videos.

Nothing much else to report!

Talk to you all later

Wendy and Jacob

2 comments:

sheena robertson said...

yahoo!!! way to go jacob!!!

The Tolsma's said...

Hahaha ... talk about weird that they did it on the same weekend. Jaclyn was the same, but she only did it once and when I keep trying to get her to do it again it's the same thing, she gets all frustrated and just starts crying!!! Sounds good about the emails on the wedding stuff. Talk to you soon

Allison